Friday 2 January 2009

The new storage space

Well, life snails forward in no particular fashion. Feeling mostly like driving with the hand-brake on. I´m surviving, and getting in to big debts in the process...


My living situation as it is is leaving alot to be desired, so my parents have done a massive job of finding me a flat fitting most of my rather particular reqirements (balcony big enough for my hammock being the top :)) . Mum is still deep in the disabillity allowance swamp, trying to get it all to work out financially, but we don´t get access to it until february, so she still have some time left. And she´s bursting with decorating ideas, bombarding me with art deco suggestions, country home details and shabby chic finnishes when I least have the energy to hear about it.

But here it is (the furniture isn´t mine, I don´t do leather sofas)



kitchen



bedroom



lounge



hallway



bathroom



view from the balcony, could be worse, no play area at least


plann

4 comments:

Erika said...

Stiligt, trots allt. Är det liksom två sovrum - alla krypin är bra. Längtar efter dig! KRAM!

Malin said...

Det var ett väldigt avlångt sovrum som nån byggde en vägg genom. Kan välan bli nått slags extrarum. Fök tjänstefolket kanhända :)

Rebecca said...

Wish you could read this. Maybe you can...I think about you often. I've spent most of two years in bed myself but the difference was that I knew I would eventually get better. I lost my friends who couldn't bring themselves to visit me and it was incredibly lonely. I thought about you every day. I remembered talking to you about Sean, drinking with you at the Cwmanne, eating the mussels and drinking the wine you brought back from Croatia...Sean going all the way to Carmarthen to get seaweed so that he could make you sushi. You have no reason to know this but Pete and I lost our second son when he was 2 months old. Lots of dark days since then. I'd like to come visit you someday. I hope that new drug kicks this ME's ass. I'm sorry. I just don't know what else to say.

Elin Söderman said...

Jag saknar dig Malin !
Hoppas du blir bra snart <3